C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

T minus 23 Days

[16:10] maggster979: anyways..
[16:11] maggster979: i have to go to lion dancing -____-

[16:03] anASIANmaleiDIOT: DAMN YOU!
[16:04] y0uhvenoidea: hey slut
[16:04] anASIANmaleiDIOT: heysexy
[16:04] anASIANmaleiDIOT: wait
[16:04] anASIANmaleiDIOT: i mean
[16:04] anASIANmaleiDIOT: smexy
[16:04] anASIANmaleiDIOT: aww shiiit

[16:07] copyright toy: no way its the same shit everywhere
[16:07] copyright toy: purified water still is bad
[16:07] ah: well
[16:07] ah: there is shit everywhere
[16:08] copyright toy: my stomach still feeels funky


lul wow
I have epic mornings when i wake up.

I had a dream last night, and it was having fun with friends at home.
sigh. I'm homesick already. well, I've probably been homesick since I left my house friday morning.
o well.
This countdown thing better keep me sane.
Miss you all.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish