C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Day 12, night time. couple hours before the sleepings.

Music of the moment. Rock genre. classy rock by Franz Ferdinand. Great scottish band. Song? it's "Eleanor, put your boots on."

I think I'll start the rest of my blogs like that. pretty mellow and cool way to start it. Man, I think after I got home, I just felt a wave of responsibility kick in.
I realized.
I'm going to the unknown in a couple days.
Hong Kong. to a language I speak 33% correct.

aight so my day first.
This morning I woke up to a phone call. Ghey.
I wrote that blog. Man, how I miss such a stupid thing, just talkin to Elizabeth Chee like every night i was feelin' a bit emo-ish or sad or w/e. She usually says the right stuff. Such a sweet girl she is. anyway back to my day.
I got frustrated at attempting to sleep, so I decided to do my weekly jog early today. So it was screw the maplestory and then off to the jog.
It felt great.
like epicly grand.
I hung with wilson, banh, and kenny on the turf of the footballer fields. I was like sleepy as F*ck still. Next I went home and mapled for a long ass time.
finally hieu came over, then i took a much needed shower, and then we were off to pick people up for filming.
It was hella productive, we didnt start filming until like 4 something. silly me and the time killing.
we finally ended at like 6pm. I drove Jazzy home and then Todd and me Played magic away. Damned boros and combo decks!

my rant. I miss my routine of chatting with elizabeth. such a nice girl she is. Im addicted to talking to her. Sorry if you read this, it must seem kinda kreeeeeeepahhhh. w/e you know its just friendly love. and ever enduring boredem goin; to my head.
over and out. thanks to miss pang for taking the load of crap i spew out of my pathetic excuse for a mouth that always smiles.

1 comment:

Jesus fish