[19:06] theCHEECHEEtrain: yah
[19:06] theCHEECHEEtrain: so
[19:06] theCHEECHEEtrain: lazyy
[19:07] kwokah: *flashes thumbs up* at computer
[19:08] theCHEECHEEtrain: pahaha
[19:08] kwokah:homesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkknessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
[19:08] kwokah: I havent gone out in 2 days...
[19:09] theCHEECHEEtrain: ):
[19:09] theCHEECHEEtrain: go out!!
[19:09] theCHEECHEEtrain: sight seeeee
[19:09] theCHEECHEEtrain: walk arounddd
[19:09] kwokah: but so
[19:09] kwokah: sooo
[19:09] kwokah: sooooooooo
[19:09] kwokah: lazy
[19:09] theCHEECHEEtrain: ._.
[19:09] theCHEECHEEtrain: bah
[19:10] kwokah: yeah I think I'll do that in a couple hours
[19:10] kwokah: Im waiting for my friend to wake up
[19:10] kwokah: by playing brawl
[19:10] kwokah: then I beat adventure mode
[19:10] kwokah: and there were credits i couldnt skip
[19:10] kwokah: so i was like shiet
[19:10] theCHEECHEEtrain: lololol xD
[19:11] kwokah: and so i came in here and when on meebo and started chatting
[19:11] kwokah: story of my LIFE
[19:11] kwokah: =D
[19:11] theCHEECHEEtrain: is aight
[19:11] theCHEECHEEtrain: it's the lazy life
19:16] theCHEECHEEtrain: baw
[19:16] theCHEECHEEtrain: i read that in your blog xD
[19:16] theCHEECHEEtrain: i read that in your blog xD
[21:06] anASIANmaleiDIOT: want something from there?
[21:06] anASIANmaleiDIOT: like sushi?!?
[21:06] maggster979: LOL
[21:06] anASIANmaleiDIOT: haha I'll keep it in my luggage.
[21:06] maggster979: that'd be interesting after it got back
[21:06] maggster979: from the plane
[21:06] maggster979: eww
[21:06] maggster979: it'll be all moldy
[21:06] maggster979: and squished
[21:06] anASIANmaleiDIOT: like sushi?!?
[21:06] maggster979: LOL
[21:06] anASIANmaleiDIOT: haha I'll keep it in my luggage.
[21:06] maggster979: that'd be interesting after it got back
[21:06] maggster979: from the plane
[21:06] maggster979: eww
[21:06] maggster979: it'll be all moldy
[21:06] maggster979: and squished
[22:47] anASIANmaleiDIOT: BUT YOU DO KNOW WHAT MAN MADE MAYONASE IS RIGHT!?!?!?
[22:48] ayonbaka: after that episode yes
[22:48] ayonbaka: unfortunately
[22:48] anASIANmaleiDIOT: its okay tina
[22:48] anASIANmaleiDIOT: you'd have to learn after high school anyway
[22:48] anASIANmaleiDIOT: could you imagine what would happen to you if you didnt?
[22:49] ayonbaka: no....
[22:49] anASIANmaleiDIOT: man
[22:49] anASIANmaleiDIOT: you'd be raped the second you get in to college
[22:48] ayonbaka: after that episode yes
[22:48] ayonbaka: unfortunately
[22:48] anASIANmaleiDIOT: its okay tina
[22:48] anASIANmaleiDIOT: you'd have to learn after high school anyway
[22:48] anASIANmaleiDIOT: could you imagine what would happen to you if you didnt?
[22:49] ayonbaka: no....
[22:49] anASIANmaleiDIOT: man
[22:49] anASIANmaleiDIOT: you'd be raped the second you get in to college
[22:31] anASIANmaleiDIOT: WHAT IS IT THE VIDEO
[22:31] whattaNICEHAT: hehehe you can't have it!
[22:32] whattaNICEHAT: it's too late now!
[22:32] anASIANmaleiDIOT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[22:32] anASIANmaleiDIOT: I"LL DOWNLOAD AIM FINE
[22:32] whattaNICEHAT: hehe ok
[22:32] whattaNICEHAT: it will be disappointing i bet
[22:32] whattaNICEHAT: aaahah
[22:32] whattaNICEHAT: is all that worth one min?
[22:34] anASIANmaleiDIOT: YES
[22:31] whattaNICEHAT: hehehe you can't have it!
[22:32] whattaNICEHAT: it's too late now!
[22:32] anASIANmaleiDIOT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[22:32] anASIANmaleiDIOT: I"LL DOWNLOAD AIM FINE
[22:32] whattaNICEHAT: hehe ok
[22:32] whattaNICEHAT: it will be disappointing i bet
[22:32] whattaNICEHAT: aaahah
[22:32] whattaNICEHAT: is all that worth one min?
[22:34] anASIANmaleiDIOT: YES
[21:10] maggster979: there's these little japanese dolls
[21:10] maggster979: and chopsticks XD LOL
[21:10] maggster979: and those shoes that they wear
[21:11] anASIANmaleiDIOT: I'll get you chopsticks
[21:11] anASIANmaleiDIOT: or dolls?
[21:11] anASIANmaleiDIOT: lul either way they'd probably be a nice thing to have from japan
[21:11] maggster979: whichever you want
[21:11] anASIANmaleiDIOT: I'll get you a doll holding chopsticks
[21:12] anASIANmaleiDIOT: perfect!
[21:12] maggster979: HAHA
[21:10] maggster979: and chopsticks XD LOL
[21:10] maggster979: and those shoes that they wear
[21:11] anASIANmaleiDIOT: I'll get you chopsticks
[21:11] anASIANmaleiDIOT: or dolls?
[21:11] anASIANmaleiDIOT: lul either way they'd probably be a nice thing to have from japan
[21:11] maggster979: whichever you want
[21:11] anASIANmaleiDIOT: I'll get you a doll holding chopsticks
[21:12] anASIANmaleiDIOT: perfect!
[21:12] maggster979: HAHA
And that is why I love talking to women. especially awesome ones.
elizabeth you made my day.
and this foo too:
[17:21] anASIANmaleiDIOT: niggers
[17:22] copyright toy: niggers
[17:22] copyright toy: brb
[17:22] copyright toy: LOL
[17:22] anASIANmaleiDIOT: wow
[17:22] anASIANmaleiDIOT: our conversations are very fruitful
[17:22] copyright toy: niggers
[17:22] copyright toy: brb
[17:22] copyright toy: LOL
[17:22] anASIANmaleiDIOT: wow
[17:22] anASIANmaleiDIOT: our conversations are very fruitful
peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish