Today began with a wake up call from my bitch ass dog. I got up and told it too shut up and stop barknig at my grandparents. I then went ahead and went back to sleep.
I got up at 10:30 with no one in the house again. T_T alone again. such a new thing right?
anyway, I got up and took a showaaaaaaar. Played maplestroy with albert until 1, then Played magic with Todd till 2pm. At that point we went to Edward's house and then left for cardoza.
I spent the rest of the day running back and forth inviting people to a fail bbq and yeah got so boredededdd.
saw a bunch of HS friends, and watched the fire works...
Then got stuck in traffic.... and then skipped those details and went to freakin wingstop.
after playing more magic whiles eating, we drove mostly everyone home and then I came home to chill with hieu and perry.
okay im done. Over and out.
C4's Minty Fresh Trailer
<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.
Sunday, July 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish