C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Day 13: in tha Morning,

Music of the Moment. Underground Rock (sub rock genre?). Band: Cake. Opinion: cool band. Song: Never There. I've listened to it like nonstop since Sunday.

Im bored.
C4's Action film. sweet.

and what now? iono.

I feel guilty.
disobeying my parents. sigh. Im 18 i can do whatever I want. just paying the full price.

so some recent convos in the past two days.

ah: do you know these bands?
ah: haha
rin: OF COURSE
rin: WTF MAN

toy: i gots gift for you bitch
toy: its payback for when you got me that gift a long time ago
OT: I still ahve a I<3ny>
OT: I can't wear it.. its too big
OT: =P
toy: -_-
toy: ILL BUY YOU SOMETHING TOMORROW TO COUNTER
toy: i still have a full day left in hk

train: you're the fifth
Thanks Chee =)

over and out. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish