C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

-18 state of natural highs

Yesterday, I went gambling for the first legal time ever.
It was fun. I learned about 'Big small," a chance game of dice.
I think I'd have a lot of fun at that.

it was betting on the 3 hidden dies under a cup.
totally awesome guessing.
w/e I went and played slots.
I won like 30 bucks. that comes to about 4.27 us dollars. so nothing really.

then the typhoon came. ruined my fun. bastards.
I hate typhoons.
We looked for my favored octopus legs in Jordan. Couldn't find em. TIME TO LOOK IN MONG KOK TODAY. HAHAHHAHA.
peace. 'ver en out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish