C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

-21 day

post boredem.
I are living some kinda weird warped dream.
some kinda weird dream I cannot understand.
It's fun, yet I long to be home.
I can't stop thinking about what I could be doing.
Here in Hong Kong I'm doing everything I ever wanted to do in a foreign country. Get Jipped, bargain, get cheapo stuff, eat good food... but its just not satisfying enough.
I really am freakin homesick. this sucks.
I miss the nice dry air. I miss the not super flaming sun. I miss the sub urban greens.
I miss the nice long walks I could take whenever I felt bored.
I miss the nice cool breeze you felt while running.
I miss driving around town. I miss having rant talks at 1 in the morning.
I miss sleeping at 2 am because everyone else did.
I miss venting at the right time of day...
I miss everything. home. my bed. my life.
It's all going to be stripped bare from me in about a month too.
I hate my indecisiveness.
it sucks balls.

I want my life to be done with.
Those 3 weeks home will not make up for the 3 weeks I just lost at home.
They do not.
The Night Market on jordan and all the shit I bought? you can't exchange that for Fun.
I mean sure, it was fun, but it was an experiece, not just simple good old fun.
Yeah I went to the silly Night Market on Jordan in Hong Kong.
It was pretty and all. but I COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT HOME. I bought a piece of Shit for Erin. Literally. but it's a good piece of shit so don't worry.
Everything. It was about buying something for someone at home.
I don't think I can ever let go of Milpitas now, looking at myself.

Today. I went shopping in a lot of random places. I don't even remember where. I took lots of videos though. The weird part of my vacation that I'll remember. sadly.
I bought a 8gb mem. card. just for shits and giggles.
and then In TODAY'S EPIC RISK BATTLE OF THE NIGHT, I commited suicide.
That game is freakishly hard.
I like it.
I owned in the beginning of the game. It was freakin awesome. I was untouchable.
And then, I got Cocky.
I ransacked the world.
Then Henry pulled a fast one on me and raped my sanctuary of North America and I got screwed. Then to end the game, I commited suicide by attacking Henry all the way through.
Then, I had no chance. after I got back Half the WORLD, He took it all back next turn.

any way.
I miss the late night rants. I miss home. I miss you. well, 'You' References to each individual I rant to. and I cherish that freindship very, very, much.
fuck college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish