C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

How heaven feels like. Day -9. NEGATIVE NINE.



































NINE MORE DAYS.















This women/femine deprivation has gone straight to my head today. I was going nuts. So This is minda what I did today:

I went to Odaiba. Aqua-City mall was bamf. They had a naruto museum. and a 5 story Gundam.
I went to Harajuku. That place had all the girls I could imagine.
I went to Shibuya. That place had all the girls I could imagine ten
fold the quantity and fashion.

Today. I was in heaven.

Nothing can put me past the grand site of site of Seeing the Shonen Jump's store. I was like oh shiet.
so I took a picture next to it.
teehee.
and then I went in and spend 40 USD. I feel proud. lulz.

I bought lots of One Piece merchandise and a couple things for my anime/manga geeks. Hello Monika. You've finnally been featured in one of my blogs.
Next we saw the Gundam thing in next to the ocean. Then We went to the Television station, which essentually was just a retarded friggen store. So we sat down and planned our next route.
I was like I dont wanna go home yet. So I said Harajuku cuz I wanted to see some girls. I've been pretty devoid of all civilization just talking to my cousin.
So with my cousin's hesitation we went.

And as always we get sidetracked. We went on the 17 minute Giant Ferris wheel bigger than yesterday's (I believe it is the biggest one in the world? or something close to it). Then we went to the Toyota showcase nearby. Finally the rest of the journey in to Heaven begins.

And Off we went. 30 minutes later we arrived in Harajuku. And the first thing I did was JUST RUN DOWN THE FAMOUS street. Famous for a bunch of cosplay girls. It was late afternoon on a hot day, so I didn't see many, but it was pretty epic. The crazy fashion girls were there. And We just walked down the bamf streets down all the way to friggen shibuya, renound for its awesomeness and fashion and Scramble CROSSING! SO MANY COOL LOOKING PEOPLE.

We ate at a standing sushi bar that night. because of that I missed Tokyo Hands. Oh well I still have next sunday to do that all over. hehhehehe.

I saw many beautiful women today. and of course many very inspiring clothing on men, that I want. I also saw levi's, H&M, and quicksilver. they all sucked. but the people in them were BAMF.
I also went into tower records. I shall return next week and purchase Green Day's 21st Century. haha.

Next time im in japan, I wanna take you there. You all there. It's just that much of a dream place.
peace. over and out.










I miss you all.Yum.
Hello. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish