POST HOURS 3AM NEWS!
EUGENE KWOK IS NOW IN HIS ROOM HALF NAKED AND SWEETY! THE ONLY SOURCE OF HEAT IS HIS COMPUTER! WITH THIS HIGH HUMIDITY, CAPS LOCKS, AND SMELL OF NASTY SWEAT, THINGS ARE GONNA GET NASTY IN HERE.
heheh.
I've decided. No more, oh no more. No No, none of that shit.
I went to the zoo today. and then we walked around Tokyo for like 5 hours. grand time. awesome day. (Ueno Zoological park)
but excluding my day. hehe. Funny stuff.
Smell the fish? too bad I ate em. Smell something fishy? there you go. heheh. Fishy fishy fishy. Hah. Hah. Hah.
This is the last one probably before I make a blog specifically for ranting. Just like lovely Elizabeth, though her's is sometimes happy and stuff. heh, emo kids, make me chuckle sometimes. (I are one too I guess)
Seven Dealy Sins [Cardinal sins] - Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Pride, Sloth, and Envy. These seven things are what makes us human. They are the source of evil and should be vanquished; that's some bull shit from some where in my head.
Pride is Lucifer; Greed is Mammon; Lust is Asmodeus; Envy is Leviathan; Gluttony is Beelzebub; Wrath is Satan aka Amon; Sloth is Belphegor. This is the Catholic belief. Well Jesus Christ, that's just insane ain't it.
Pride Consists on a high sense of ones self. and some become consumed by such things. "The Love of One's own Excellence" is one way to describe such things.
Greedy greed Greed's own damn greed. Greed wants everything. All the matter on the earth. Everything. "Mine" it constantly states.
Lust is such a large term we cannot avoid. Men stare at women and their grace and virtue, Women stare right back at men's strength and power. Lust is so powerful, no one can avoid.
Envy is a definate Killer. Jealous of my bitch? well she's mine. heard that enough? ahh well too bad, cuz it just ain't gonna stop.
Gluttony is what it means to get wasted. Waste you life on ridiculous things. Consume Consume Consume Consume Consume... that's all that clouds your minds. This sin is what makes the poor angry and revolt. Ever heard of the French Revolution? It was cuz King Henry was a Gluttonous bastard.
Wrath is what causes many problems. To be afflicted with this means you're just another guy who wants revenge. And all Vengeance does is lead to meaningless wars. What do you think caused our troops to end up in Iraq.
Sloth is my favorite one of all to describe. except im too lazy to do anything about it. its just that simple. and that little niche of laziness becomes the black hole of trouble that just sucks everything right in.
Fortunately there are the seven virtues. and actually theres a bunch on shit you can do, but I'll start with virtues.
So Swallow your Pride, and Be Humility. IT FEELS BETTER.
And Greed, Because you do Charity, you have saved yourself and possibly help satisfy your greedy needs.
To rid of Lust, one must be pure, and Practice Chasity.
For Envy, all you gotta do is be kind. Kindness makes hippies and cool people like Mr.D
BATTLE Gluttony WITH TEMPERANCE
Wrath's biggest issue is patience. Patience allows time for healing and time for apologies. Patiece is also Wrath's biggest fear.
Sloth's rival is Diligence. be zealous man.
Why did I decide to do this? Well I was reading Fullmetal Alchemist for one, and two, you kids just gotta learn to deal ya hear.
swallow that damn pride, you already got the greed, rid yourself of lust, killed Gluttony, and there is no way in hell any of you kids are sloth [except maybe hieu...]. Wrath, Envy, and Pride are the problems here. I mean look at me! IM a greedy bastard who is too slothful to do anything on time and make a glutton of my self by being a spoiled brat. and look where I end up.
writing about the seven deadly sins.
boy oh boy I sure love Fullmetal Alchemist.
Tis a good night.
over and out.
oh and lust afflicts me a ton too.
C4's Minty Fresh Trailer
<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish