It was something I call fish hell. =3
horrible. Total blood bath. If you're a vegetarian and/or animal rights activist, don't go, no matter what other people tell you. These guys have no sympathy for these animals; they've been massacring them for a long time. On the other hand if that stuff doesn't creep you out, its the damn coolest place to go; the biggest fish market in the whole Freakin world.
So after that we ate at some overpriced sashimi place, but the fish was so damn good. It was REALLY fresh. I could taste it. The fruckin godliness. but the meal for the both of us was like 30 USD. ghey.
after that we just went home. we were totally and utterly wiped. Like totally wiped. So we got back and went on facebook. the both of us haha.
Next I went to sle
ep for 2 hours,
and then we BIKED like 6 miles to the aquarium.
Bad Idea, by the time we got
there, the aquarium was closed. Lul my skills of memorizing suck balls, but directions were hellsa good. So I forgot how the map looked like and we went back like 1/10th of the way, so it essentially took us 1 hour 30 minutes to get there.
So after we got rejected, we just went home... and I got totally soaked on the way back cuz it started POURIN'. haha then I read manga for 8 hours. (6pm to 2 am)
Day -10
I got up at 10 am due to the previous night's insanity. too much full metal alchemist rampage. thanks hieu.
anyways, I read full metal alchemist from 10am to 2pm, then we went to the bamf aquarium. So yesterday we Saw HUGE DEAD LOPPING GINORMOUS tuna (mangoro) , and today we saw a bunch of live EMORMOUS LARGE GIGANTIC tuna. yeah I kinda imagined yesterday's experience when I watched the large tuna swim around their huge tank.
anywhoo we saw penguins and all that cool stuff. Then we went home to see the fireworks. I believe it was celebration for Marine day, but taht was sunday... so yeah... haha.I met this 14 year old girl name Ting ting (I believe). She was Chinese livin' in japan, so she knew like mandarin and Japanese, and barely any english. It was fun practicing chinese and all, but I was leaving my cousin mark out. oh well. =/
next we walked over to someone else's house and I met more chiense people. awesome. and I met this guy named Mark from Canada. He lives in Richmond, Canada, the capital of chinese in canada pretty much. I went there once and thought i was in china again. no friggen english anywhere.
I saw the most BAMF fireworks of my friggen life. it was sooooo epic. haha. and then we went home and that was my day.
thank you and good night. =3 full metal agian =p

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish