C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Day 11, night of the most epic 3 hour sleep day ever.

Okay, We fell asleep at 5:30 ish. I woke up at 8am.
so Imma just skip the details like crazy this time round.

9 to 11 pretended film, but didnt really do anything, no one was here. Our film by the way will be called 'Minty Fresh.' looks pretty cool so far. =D

11 to 4 did pretty much nothing except fish wrangler, maple, and read about music.

4 to like 7 i played magic with todd .... and then wilson Yu. Im shameful person.

then there was the dead time again... and at like 9 I went to chill with jessica and hieu.
we came back to my house after i got scared of marsh road... and then played munchkin.
The world is going into that game... teeheeeeeee.

well i send jessica home and we ended up watchin Malcom in the middle for like an hour. Damn you cable! my dog likes jessica.. a lil too much... so I brought her to her house.

So Precious (whom I call Hu Li) and clover were like... eww. playmates. 8 year old female and 1 year old male... yeah
nasty things. evil JUJU!!!

over and out this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish