C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

-14 Day


Two Weeks Left in this dream land.
For some reason I am not feeling so... sad.
sucks but what the shit. Im fruckin in Japan.
my dream land.
fruck the only think im missing is the ability to speak japanese.
But I'll accomplish some by the time I leave.
So today, Mark and I went to Tokyo. with out a guide. It Was an experience man.
We spent 2 hours lost in the underground city(maze to us). This was just the underground of Tokyo Station. Fruck it was crazy.
then we went to Shibuya. That places was just like the movies. fruckin bamf. I saw all the freakin nice designer clothes and cool japanese fashion stuff around there. I was like wow, this is fucking bamf.
The music wound NOT STOP. IT WAS FRUCKING EVERYWHERE. GG
Next after about 3 hours there of just wandering, we went to whatchamacallit... Shinjuku. Iono knowwhat's there, but it was cool.
coolieo.
Then we attempted to go to the Tokyo Anime Museum in Akihabari. we utterly failed.
The place closes at 7, and we got to some station at like 5:30. then we went in a GIANT circle taking 30minutes, and ended back at the train station. So we just went back to the tokyo station, then went home for dinner. Aunt Judy cooks a delicious meal, having lived in London, America, Canada, China, Hong Kong, and now finally Japan. Thank the gods.
over and out peace mans =p
I miss you all dearly.





OMFG CONVERSE HEAVEN------------------------------------------------------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish