C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Friday, July 17, 2009

-19 the end of another pitiful day

Today I have a grand story to share.
I have developed a british accent.
that is all thank you. good night =)
naw im kidding.
Okay here goes the greatest story of my vacation so far.

My Great Aunt (grandfather's sister) asked me to guess her age. By looking at this old lady (the thrid time we've met in my life I believe, first time in HK four years ago, and some time ago in the US once), she looked like she could not be over the age of 78. I told her I thought she was in her early 70's. She laughed. Then, she asked if I understood Manderin. I said yes. She then told me in a beautiful language that she was my age of 18, just switched the digits, and minus a couple months.
When I got this through my slow head, I was in some awe. I told her I was in awe and should have realized she was atleast 80, because my grandfather is 88. She just laughed. What a happy woman.

Keep in mind, we were talking while walking through the metropolis Hong Kong is.

Now, continuing the story, she told me the coolest thing in the whole flippin' world. She told me something I had begun to figure out in life, but this TOTALLY confirmed my life style.
The reason she isn't dying and sick and deathly like most olden folk about to pass away to the abyss is because of some very simple reasons.
ONE, she feigns the word sickness. She walks upright and tall, with confidence, as if nothing can penetrate her... spirit.
TWO, she exercises daily and controls her eating style to a very healthy extent. For example, during dinner, she does not carnivore out on the meats and balances her meal with a healthy dose of vegetables. In this practice of her diet, her system is very strong.

THREE, the most important and flippin' awesome of them allreasons, is that she never keeps anything bothering her to herself, and always talk it out to family and/or friends. Jesus Flippin' Christ, that was the most amazing thing any elder in my life has told me.
"Don't keep things shut in and to yourself, share it with your family! If you cannot, then tell your close friends and then you'll be like me, a happy old women who doesn't even look close to her actual age."

What an awesome lady.
I should just stop here, right now. but I haven't talked about the rest of my day.

so I'll make it short and to the point.
I bought red high top converses for 259 HK dollars. That's about 23 US. Not bad.
The Night I spent being pissed at my father, because he brought me to Central. That place was the freakin BOMB. I wanted so bad to be there alone.
So bad for his to just leave me there for an hour.
Beautiful Women Left and RIGHT. The most sexy women I have seen in my life. excuse my mannerisms, but I was caught off guard. I walked through that place wearing my sunglasses to hide my shame.

I wanted so bad to just grab a drink and get drunk. According to yesterday, when I'm drunk, I'm too friendly to strangers. So I woulda had a blast. But my father wouldn't shut the fuck up.
So I got mad. and we just spent the night visiting other relatives in the area.
So FUCK my life.
I could have been on my own and meeting beautiful women, as a drunk asian american guy. FUCK.
FUCK. and flux. I appologize for this, I was just really ticked. Girls, if you are reading this, There was a Gay bar too. So you'd be drooling too. =p. but shit. Im so arg.
good night lads.

and I wasn't lying about the british accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish