C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

DAY NINE, the end of it

today has been such a strange day, just like any other.
So I topped the day offf by waking up at 11am. smart right?
anyway, my cousin keith and I started off the morning (what is it, day 5 of mayhem?) by playing Age of Mythology. Then we played brawl after lunch. I left at 1pm, and got back at like 2 something.
horrible.

well, my sister and I went to visit our grandparents at our cousin's house, then we went to walmart, where i finally drove the car for the first time in a week. Man I hope I'll remember how to drive on the right side of the road when I come back from HK because everything is on the otherside of the road I believe. Damn British!

next, I packed my stuff for Hong Kong. My dad is leaving tmrw for HK, so he gave me the prep for w/e I need to go. so you know what that means. No parents for one week. siiiick =D.

Finally after dinner, I was DYING to hang out with someone for a while (haven't seen anyone other than my cousins for a week), so I found hieu and perry to chill with. we went to my house and played Munchkin. Next time we'll play epic munchkin =D.
anywho, the final thing was that we went to hieu's house and played MAPLESTORY. so lame.
and when I came home at 12 am, my sister apparently got burned. silly human. she's in the ER right now. hope she comes back by 2 am. shit. its 2am. sigh...
good luck sis. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish