I must admit, the past few days have been, heavenly.
I have not had so much guilty pleasure since... I cannot remember when.
Thanks and I hate you all for letting me have so much damn fun.
probably the only non guilt things i have done were not playing magic and not playing munchkin.
which was, pretty much, talking online with people.
probably the happiest things were...
1 am Monday morning, when I talked to Chee. Sorry elizabeth, talking to you is like an addiction...
and chillin' with Erin, for the w/e time we hung out today.
Oh, and being featured in elizabeth's old rants also made me go YAY. though it was about boba. I have adopted a liking for that shiz. damned. and I got a blog about me in erin's. sweet.
imma drown myself in the loneliness that surround me in the current right now.
in an empty house where the doors are open and I don't even have my dog to cuddle with. forsaken fear get the hell away from me.
so the journal part of this blog:
wake up - chill with perry.
9:30 ish go tennis with erin and hieu.
10:40ish go have some jambaaaaaaa
11 to whenever I got home [I lose track of time when this kind of thing happens] blab to each other.
1 to 6 - Magic with Albert, Munchkin with hieu alan albert and todd
6 to 9ish In N out with todd and callum, fool around my house.
9 to 10 ish Munchkin with perry, jessica, todd and callum
with that said. my summer is offically over. The Best part of it atleast.
Good Bye Milpitas. See you in... 2 weeks when I finish my film.
over and out, i mean, Over and done.
C4's Minty Fresh Trailer
<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish