Its 1:17AM July 3rd. what a waste of life.
the last time I saw a friend was saturday june 27th. and that was at like midnight, like after I drove for 20miles and got lost. man taht was fun. Driving to the airports and then realizing, Perry's house is 10 miles THE OPPOSITE diretion.
yeah anyway, done with the rantings, time for the load of the day.
Today, I played like what... 10 hours of brawl/melee? yeah, boys and their video games. sigh. I think we would have stopped at two hours, but we have only 3 more choices- play magic, munchkin, and Age of Mythology Lan party thing. but we've done hours of that already.
So anyways, we played like another 4 hours of brawl and then like 2 hours of magic and 2 hours of munchkin. I do not know how that adds up to like 14 hours, cuz thats how long ive been up.
I ate some random chinese banana wrapped rice for lunch with mark and keith, and then I ate dinner with their grandparents and my grandparents... and aunt rose and uncle barry. awesome.
I end my night with this in mind. My mind runs in a never ending cycle of ultimate emotion and mental doom. so, fuck my feelings. insert evil grin face here. goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish