C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

day 15, Condemn you Cronus, god of time

that's it. my memory loss and shits is getting to me.
its adding to my loss of sanity and personality.
I forget who I am all the time.
I forget alll the daily events that happen to me.
quite annoying.
I keep forgeting my damn mannerism.
so damn annoying.
I've been hosting for people to play at my house for days.
ghey

....
I left to go do something
and I forgot whatelse i was going to say on this beautiful morning.
its getting to me. too annoyingly.

probably nothing interesting.
I dont want to go to japan, if i means I have to cut my time playing with my buddies here.
fuckkkk i hate utah.
ruin my whole fuckin life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish