*big sigh*
Im going to be a drunk guy when we come of age.
anyway what happened was we went to Tsim Sha jui or whatever it was called.
We walked around for a while, and found Esprint. But before I talk about shopping, shit, Hong Kong smells like the dump, like Milpitas, but worse because it just rots, not decomposes into dirt.
So shopping shopping I bought 2 shirts, specifically 2 purple shirts for 69 each. I tend to buy everything pretty much at 69 dollars.
So now my wardrobe is finally 5% purple WITH shirts.
then we attempted to go back to the freakin MTR station we came from for the german restaurant, but got Really lost. Eventually we went back down into the subways to find the Exit next to the german restaurant (because we came out through that exit) and that took forever. We got there and FREAKIN HELL THE FOOD WAS GODLY. The steak was perfectly rare, the meat portions were HUGE, and the fries portion for my fish fillet were ENORMOUS.
And then, there was the beer.
well, I had a cocktail. It was the Alcoholic "Caribbean Passion." I drank some of my friend's beer, but I still don't like beer. It tastes okay but I like it to be more, uhh, watered down. Ahhh man gettin' ready for america's age limit of 21. So I finished most of the drink half way through dinner, so by the time I finished dinner and took the tiny last sip, I was hella lightheaded. It was nice, as I look back now, it cleared my head. Back to the story, I was pretty tipsy, and my Hong Kong native friend was laughing at me cuz he drinks all the time despite being 18, and my 20 year old friend. So we ordered another round of shots, it was unmistakably awesome. AWESOME. I nearly fell down the subway stairs. I was laughing my head off. My face was red. I think it was finally the first time this whole trip I did not think about going home.
It was bliss. Ignorant bliss.
It was a grand what? 1.5 hours of being all WOOOOOHOOOOO and all, but it ended, so fuck all that shit until tmrw night.
and again, me and alan lost to Henry at Risk. That bastard.
w/e over and out. I miss home very much so. just give it another damn 3 fuckin weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish