OMFG I FEEL SO GREAT WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE.
Going on this trip I felt it was possibly the worst trip I could ever make; and it was, until I came to Japan. Japan has been somesort of an underlying dream to me just like going to france and London. I want to explore and travel, learn new languages or pick up their accents.
Shibuya, HaraJuku, Akihabara, Odaiba, and Ueno have been my favorite places so far in Tokyo.
Yesterday we went like 100 miles west into the mountains of japan. It is so beautiful, and it is rare for me to call something beautiful (i'm some emoshit kid remember?).
And I
'll continue this after dinnards =D. such a happy trip.
2 am in the morning i end my telecast on a jittery note:
don't fret, be cool, life goes on.
over and out.
Alice in Wonderland <3333>

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish