well, here begins my journey for my life dream. I have found my purpose in life., and the goal. The goal is to reach Japan. It is within my grasp, and I shall do it one day in the future.
The Culture, the people, the food... all so... perfect. Morally, it is epic. Everyone is so trustworthy, I even feel like I'll leave this place a better person.
anyway, Today's journal entry - We went to Asakusa for Dolls. Couldn't find any, so we bought some other random shit instead. I bought from UniQlo for the 3rd time. That place is awesome.
So I learned department stores are huge too. the basement was huge and we bought sushi there. due to the absense of chairs and trashcans in japan, we desperately search and ended up eating on the roof of a 7th story department store (including basement).
So enough said. I bought some stuff, went to the temples in Asakusa, and probably angered the gods because I donated a bunch of coins. T-T. wutever.
So before dinner we went to the arcard our hosts told us about right before they left for Hokaido. and It WAS FREAKIN AWESOME. THEY HAD PACHINKO AND STREET FIGHTER AND VIRTUAL FIGHTER AND EVERYTHING. and every loophole game in gambling, along with slots. then we ate at a buffet for 2 hours.
epic
I devours the whole place. I ate like 3 plates of straight up rice + food, 4 salads, and 4 dessert bowls. Oh and soup, and 2 bowls of noodles. Im crazy for food here. heh. It was funny too, since it was the first american style food I've had since leaving. The entire time, they restaurant's soundtrack was beatles music too, so im embarrassed to say now im a tad homesick.
glad that im being remembered at home though. thanks guys. means a whoole lot. (prevents me from thinking about such silly morbid things)
over and out.
PS. Eugene's wrath will begin august 10th. or something like that. hehhehehe

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish