C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

PLANE RIDE BLOG! day 16 and 17 combined.

I wrote this on the plane.
heheh. shows how bored/crazy i was.

Day

Music of the Moment. New alternative Rock, by Ok Go. On my list of top ten all time favorite bands, Song I'm listening to: Get Over It. Hella rocker status.
Hey this is Eugene Typing on a Plane. on Notepad.
hella pro, except im not on a boat.
=D
Lets see, it is currently 5:24 PM on California shores. I can't stop thinking of a few good people in my life. Also, because of what I heard last night from Banh's mouth, I'll try to make sure i'm not that type of person, because that's just a messed up type of person.
Man oh man how I miss milpitas. I guess I won't see anyone for 3 weeks, darn it, (I didn't Cuss! yet.) Oh well that's life when you obey you're parents. I think I have to thank my sister, because otherwise I wouldn't have even thought of shutting up my parents once. I'm old enough to think for my self.
So I must thank erin for making my wednesday such a grand day, albert for making my Thursday for making my magic cravings go away, Darren for his HK dollars and w/e we did that night before I left, Abraham for talking on the phone before I left the country, and whoever else I wanna thank because they are such bamfs.
like elizabeth, hope you're having fun at your college conference, I sure will miss you! by the time I come back, that's wut... 6 weeks of not ranting to you? meh, you can READ THIS! HAH.

So I'm on the plane remembering the past again, except this time, instead of it being sad and sullen as it has been for the past few weeks, it, creeps my mood to being happy, and slightly entertained on this plane ride. According to my head, we are 40% of the way there.
I guess it's an improvement. sigh.
I just don't want the change of college to come yet. I cannot stop the inevitable, but I can slow it down as much as possible though. Slow it down, and spend time well worth it with my ''homies.'' so, 9 hours left to go, it's 5:50pm Pacific Central Time.
Oh yeah and now my MP3 just started blastin' My Chemical Romance - Without YOU. Time to go into my emo coma =D.
I miss you guys. and DAMN YOU ALL I HAD TO LEAVE VOICEMAILS TO! I CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THE AWESOME ONE HIEU MADE IN HK! DAMNIT. Maybe in Japan though. HA IM GOING TO JAPAN BEAT THAT HIEU!


Day 16 part 2

It is now 8:56PM Pacific Central time, and I suppose 11:56AM HK time.
I have been up for 4 hours doing absolutely nothing.
yeah what a way to kill time, write in notepad and later copy and paste into blogger.
Smarrt.
Awww Right now, I could be talking to someone online. but instead I'm gonna be lonely for like another... 4 HORUS YES THE PLANE RIDE IS ALMOST OVER.
BTW I HAVE NO IDEA WHY, BUT THEY PLAYED DRAGONBALL the MOVIE ON THE PLANE RIDE. WHAT THE EFFF. THAT MOVIE WAS FUNNY AS HELL. IF ONLY GOKU WAS NOT JUSTIN CHATWIN AND IF ONLY GOKU HAD A COOLER HAIRSTYLE. ATLEAST THE STUNTS WERE GOOD. PROPS TO STEPHEN CHOW, MY HK HERO.
Im so broededded. I wanna go hangout with people again. There is no way to describe how I want to just chill with my friends, shit. It's the simple things that matter.
and the satelite radio is evil, there is no freakin ALTERNATIVE ROCK CHANNEL. EVERY KIND OF ROCK EXCEPT THE AWESOME/EMO ONE. Let's see there's a kids rock, rock and roll, pop rock, just all the minor kinds. NOT EVEN A METAL CHANNEL MAN WHAT THE EFFFFF.

anyway. I miss days like wednesdays. and reading blogs because of boredem. I wish I had such a day like wednesday everyday before I left, but I decided to bomb myself and play munchkin all day. Oh well, just say "I miss you Eugene" and I'll stay happy. regardless. yeah, Im that bored. teehee. I havent gotten up in 6 hours. and that is pro. like a boss. =D
9:08 PCT.


Technically it is DaY 17, because the time right now is 2 AM PCT.
Okay I watched like two movies. since the last time i turned on this bad boy computer.
I watched this lovely movie about how some lady was changed from a corporate rich bitch in Miami, to a lovely women who cared about others. This was because of her corporation told her to change jobs. However, her job didnt just change, this switch changed her entire life. ahhh I can kinda connect, except im not a woman, and im not white...
The second movie I watched was freakin Monsters Versus Aliens. That was pretty freakin weird.
Well My flight is at its end. FINALLY. about 40 -50 minutes. I'm excited to land. The second I get the chance, I will go on my blogger and post. =D.
and read about my loves. and call people at 6am. Don't worry, I'll always know what time it is at home, because I won't change the time on my computer.
Well finally I ALMOST NOT GET TO FEAKIN TOO BORED FOR LIFE.
and theres a british flight attendent guy who speaks Cantonese. bastard.
over and out. well. not really. I'm still dyiong of boredem on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish