so today was kinda our rest day.
We went to Ueno for the zoo, but I got distracted by the National science museum of Natural history and science. because they had my childhood favorite, Dinosaurs. still remember all of their names.
anyway I saw a lot of cool things there that kinda reminded my of the Nation Museum thing around DC, forgot the full name but its the museum that Night at the Museum was based off of.
O.o.
so another day.
we went home and about7pm we had sushi at this delicious place. Best Sushi of my life so far.
Sigh, the only thing missing is enjoying it friends. =/
another lifetime I suppose.
I love thinking about home now. makes me warm inside.
One day I'll take you all with me to this land of dreams. and we will dine in heavens of sushi.
rockers for life.
peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish