C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

yestardai and possibly the day before that

I'll go back to the numbers eventually...
okay...
its 6am.
THers NO ONE HOME.
iono knowwhat happpened to my family.
I hope they are okay...
probably sleeping in sanfrancisco.
god knows.

and yesterday seeing such people at a church really got on my nerves on my insides.
I'll not part of such a happy community and I will probably never join one due to my beliefs.
The most I'll ever do is probably go to temple and meditate, just like they do in japan. Man, Japan really got to my heart.
and I vent.
and my friends are all fruckin dumb f*cks.
I shall leave this place knowing it is full of problems and shit, not the way I hoped.
Thanks guys. I thought everyone I befriended was so cool.
and then I see the other side.
and I realize how fruckin sad the world is.

well then.
Being alone does suck.
GAH.
stuff like that really gets to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish