C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

summma is ovaarr

Its over.
I believe this will be my final summer post.
I don't really have anything to blog about, except my friends.
Most of them are the greatest human beings I have ever met in my life and I wish I could stay and spend time with them, but college is the factor that I really, really hate. Hate with a passion.
So much that if I don't get all A's, I'm going to de anza so I can really transfer out of that fruity place. It doesn't matter if I like the school or not, I've been doing a huge gamble all my life, and With all gambles, someone always loses. Since I'm the only player, I usually lose a huge amount of effort and time, and I make no gain. So after I leave, It's about time I started gaining more stuff and losing less, because frankly losing a lot of time and stuff like that is what forced me into that stupid school anyway.
So as I moan about leaving this forsaken place, I reminisce about all the moments I've had with people. Heh. I think I'll remember Elizabeth Chee as the girl who gave me joy throughout most of high school. "god" knows why I put that there. Erin Pang will also remain as an awesome person. She was very understanding and kind. Abraham Sanchez will be immortalize in my mind as the person who shoved a conscious in my mind. So I'lll be damn grateful. Darren Toy, well enough said about him, he's been there for atleast 15 years. Alexander Tu? I never show him my appreciation, but he's probably going to be one of my long lasting buddies.
I don't need to post anyone else, because if they made an impression, I would have mentioned them in my previous 70 blogs anyway. Like Todd, Albert, Hieu, and whoever.
thank you for reading, I will take my bow and leave the stage now.
Sincerely,
Eugene Kwok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish