1. Insanity - a derangement of the mind, the condition of being insane, extreme folly; senselessness; foolhardiness.
2. Lazy - averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent.
3. depressed - sad and gloomy; dejected; downcast.
4. Loneliness - destitute of sympathetic or friendly companionship, intercourse, support, etc.
5. Sad - expressive of or characterized by sorrow
Elizabeth told me to blog and this is what it comes out to.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iono what to do. still need to talk to you just a lil bit longer.
uhhhk I'm losing mai hair. someone play back the sanity note because I'm so tired of this shit.
I'm just as confused and sick as earlier.
iono what I need. Being Agnostic, I'm just a guy who welcomes anything. I'm not stingy enough to say I'm Atheist, as I am a miracle believer. People who are Atheist are just douche bags on this planet. Or at least they'll be considered douche bags because over half the planet is F-ing religious.
and OMFG I just pulled another wad of hair. What the freakin hell.
uhhk I don't feel like doing shit today.
Maybe I should pick up the shattered piece of my life and junk spread out throughout my house, and really put it all in a bag.
Afterall, I am leaving next week.
so Fuck everything else.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish