The video that gave birth to it all.
Alex Nguyen and many others were inspired by this video and took up martial arts.
Xin Sarith Azuma Wuku, you are an inspiration to people everyone, haha.
Tim McIlrath, your band's song "Give it all" is still a pumping hardcore ass song. I love it.
You know what else I love. your mum.
Fighting loneliness so it can go away. I hate Loneliness, but it apparently loves me.
shiiiiiit.
thank you for the band camp today. I got plenty of hugs and love from some ol' good high school friends, whom I will miss dearly.
sw33td3m0n is available (8:12:13 PM)
I'M SUFFERING FROM '09 SENIORS WITHDRAWAL. DD:
I'M SUFFERING FROM '09 SENIORS WITHDRAWAL. DD:
sw33td3m0n (8:02:00 PM) : COOK SOMETHING WONDERFUL & DELICIOUSSS
anASIANmaleiDIOT (8:02:39 PM) : FRIED RICE
anASIANmaleiDIOT (8:02:44 PM) : MADE WITH
anASIANmaleiDIOT (8:02:47 PM) : LOVE <33333
sw33td3m0n (8:03:05 PM) : :O!
sw33td3m0n (8:03:18 PM) : GIVE ME SOOMEEE D:<

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish