C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Friday, August 14, 2009

irony

I complain about my life a lot. Like it's going to end. But the irony is...
how little effort someone has to put in to make me happy.
One Marvelous hour, and my life is much more, acceptable.
One Marvelous hour, and my life is less rebellious.
One Marvelous hour, and my life becomes normality.

all it took was her friendship.
to bring my spirits up.
So by the God's will and w/e else I believe in, may you live happy after I leave for college, and still be a grand friend when I come back. Everytime.
And audience, that my friends is the story of my great friend Elizabeth Chee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish