C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

T_T

ghey
Playing games doesnt do shit. what the hell am I doing.
ugh. I was making another friggen blog thing and then I realized whatever. It doesnt even matter.
The only way to get to this is by clicking. you can't find this by google.
shit. everytime I get pissed off or annoyed, no one is immediately there.
So friggen stupid.
Well, I cannot blame the fools on Sunday, as they all have some church thing, a job, they're SLEEPING, whatever the fuck. So I resort to this and just blast on about shit until I've cooled down.
However, this is not the kinda of thing that gets cooled down by just venting at an empty whiteboard.

GAWHHHHH. I can't think of anything. To the friggen hills. I'll send a lil' message to anyone who I can talk to. Which would only be 3 or 4 people right now. The rest of them can go fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish