C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rage against the Machine

Good band. Too bad its so "anti" and so rebellious. I'd listen to it more but my day changes quite a lot day to day.
I hate it.
I hate everything.
I like to rant.
and for that I love ranting to my awesome buddieeee elizabeth.
sigh.

my life is still messed up and depresssed and emo.
And then I go on facebook and laugh at everyone because they have worse social lives than me.
Its a mockery. I'm sorry, I'm done with high school, so everything is funnier.
sigh.

death berries. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish