C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Monday, August 03, 2009

-1 feeling Nostalgic and sullen about leaving this wonderful land

today was full of wonders.

I started off the day by being awoken by my cousin to pick up the fone from my mother. She told me some stuff and yeah, I went back to sleep.
Then when I got up, I had the brilliant Idea of calling someone in the US. Usually I'd call Elizabeth, but I was talking to erin so I decided to call her. I spent 10 minutes dialing numbers, and finally got the phone to work. I haven't heard anyone's voice for so long, I didnt think it was her at first. GG

Anyways, back to the adventures. It felt like the first day we were here because we went to a museum of exotic things, called the Museum of Emerging Science and.. blah blah something something.
We saw a demo for asimo, the robot that walking robot guy. It runs, kicks soccer balls, and can go really fast. He can also shake. He's kind of like a dog, just more useless and less lively.

We went to Tokyo Station, where Mark and I had our first run in Japan. We got lost there, and all that good shits. We ate at the places where we had our firsts - Our first sushi and our first... Japanese Fast food Curry. They really define fast food here. You thought McDonalds was fast? 43 seconds average service time? They gave me a whole platter of food in about 10 -15 seconds.

anyway, after that we went home, then I set off alone for the first time to go buy soveniers again. I bought 1 pair of sunglasses, 1 pair of shorts, 1 jacket for Pang-ster. Then I proceed to meet up at the department store with my cousin, and we both sperged our money at the 100 Yen Can Do Shop.

then we bought food for tmrw, because I have to sit at the airport for about 9 hours. then another 3. oh well. I'll be home in ABOUT 40 HOURS.
I'll miss this place!
'ver end AUOGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish