I don't know why im doing this. probably cuz I'm pretending to sleep in my room so I don't have to do damn chores. Let's see. I've spent the past day hunched over my couch on my tiny ass laptop playing Mousehunt, Fish Wrangler, and Ghost Trappers just so i can keep my lead on some folk. Lame, but gives me something to do on the computer.
For the last week, I've been venting about utah. I hate it. with such a passion, it matches the passion I have for attachments and such. I don't get it though. Is it because I fear change so much that I hate it? probably.
with that said. This summer, I must have the fun unlike any other summer. so much to remember I don't think I'll remember unless I have records of it. hence this post. and all future posts.
something to look back on when I turn in to an average mid-west american who gets drunk every other night and loves fry sauce and knows who Bon Jovi actually is. sigh...
summer fun soo far---
6/6/09 BFD, with Jasmine Ho, Callum Barrass, and William Santee.
6/12/09 Fuddruckers, with.. oh god. Abraham, Zulie, and jesus Sanchez. Wilson Cheah, Maggie Blackburn, Kenny Ngo, Jessica Banh, Hieu Troung, Perry Pham, Vince Vo, Edward Lau, Callum Barrass, Erin Pang, Albert Chang, Jesse Tieu, and Tomy Nguyen. in memory, I recall, Darren Toy, Alex Tu, and Elizabeth Chee cornFlaked on me. =_=...
6/13/09 Graduationism. Darren's house and Brain Thanh's house.
6/18/09 Arnold Chow's pool party. with... alot of people.
6/19 -20 Relay for life 2009
6/20 Jessica Banh's party.
more to add man. more too adddddd.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish