C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

day 2

Hullo. Today I feel like shit. I got up at 8 as usually. then I remembered I had coughed myself to sleep at 5 am. so i stayed up an hour trying to DL maple on this shitty tinny ass sony.
horrible. Then I went back to sleep. and then I got up at 1. shittttttt...

anyway, yesterday aws also a bs day. People just shouldn't tell people outside their friend circle certain things. well, it's a lesson that must be learned by most dumb kids these days. ahhh fuck them. I already have enough true friends. Pain is a lesson some people haven't learned.

most of this shit people would probably get confused about, but that's the point =D.
potion of confusion.
death berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish