The day began with just going on the lappie and doing rando shiz on the comp like fish wrangler and stuff. Then I had to shower and do stuff to the car. Next was Hieu's house for some quick mapling (GG) and then off to the Trampoline (C) #2 party hosted by dear ms. Erin Pang. Such a deary.
Well we had much fun with the usual rockband, and my fail efforts to tell a story in mafia, but it was a grand deal of 6 hours of loaded fun.
I didnt have enough. So me, arnold, alex N, bryan N, and Tomy went to Alex N's house for another 3 hours of SMASH. thus, killing the entire day, which I had promised my father that I'd watch Transformers 2. Silly me.
So when he gets off the phone,. Im just going to give him ten dollars.
Over and Out, for one of the good days i've had this summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Jesus fish