C4's Minty Fresh Trailer

<3rock.Ludo,Nine Inch Nails,Rise Against,Linkin Park,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,WEEZER,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,OKGO,MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK,Blink 182,Death Cab for cutie,jem,30 seconds to mars,The white stripes,Beck,the Ting Tings,Franz Ferdinand,Bloc Party,Paramore,the Raconteurs,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Clash,Audrye Sessions,Artic monkeys,Cake,The Beatles,Rancid,Metric,Cage the Elephant,Gorillaz,Taking Back Sunday,Silversun Pickups,Metric,No Doubt,Depeche Mode, Placebo,The Cure,Anberlin.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 4: day twoo of time killing.

today was an epic day.
It was Epic.
I did absolutely nothing, from 8am to the 12am tonight, I will have done nothing productive.
8am - wake up call for dentist
9:40 - 11 am - make plans for the day
11am - 1pm - chill with erin, then hieu, and erin at the same time!
1-3 pm - forced hieu to play maple together.
3- 11PM - watched How I met your mother with wilson, alex N, Alex T, Jocelyn, Diana, Angela, Dinh, Perry, and hieu at Albert's house.
15 hours gone to waste.
Which means. 15 hours nextweek, that I have to clean the house.
oh the gilt free pleasure will never come.
but alas, I take the guilting pleasure as my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus fish